Thursday 16 January 2014

All Around the World... Europe

Having seen over half the countries in Europe simply in a car and plane, there are still a few little doors I have left to open and discover what's behind them...



1. Norway
Baby when they look up at the sky, we'll see shooting stars just passing by. We'll be burning up like neon lights. Just like in Disney's classical motion picture: Brother Bear, I want to see the Northern Lights. The cosmic colours and E.T. like atmosphere is something I have never witnessed before. The native Americans believed these lights were reflections from camp-fires and that the lights are spirits of the great people. Maybe when I pass away, I could be part of this magical scenery...

2. Greece
Greetings Helios, God of Sun... Greece is the perfect place for a decent holiday with friends or family. The crisp blue beaches and the intense summer heat compliment each other perfectly. I want to try some more Mediterranean fish cuisines and develop my taste buds to a new level. Also, I want to see the Greek temples and learn more about the gods and the origins of the Olympic games. Perhaps a cruise is available online?


3. Iceland
Land of fire and ice. My teacher went on a school trip with a group of students to Iceland and they were caught when the volcano actually erupted. In fact, they were on the only flight to make it out of Iceland. Personally, I want to experience a hot spring bath and to see the epic ice glaciers, and above all stay in an ice hotel.