Sunday 12 January 2014

Introduction...


Firstly, I want to start by introducing myself and giving people an idea of who I am.

1. I was born in Romania in a small, close knit family and have moved when I was a small child to England.

2. I enjoy listening to music, watching films, going out and trying something new everyday. Typical teenager....

3. I have travelled to 5 different continents, I love to travel and learn from different cultures.

4. I took part in a one month expedition to Kenya where I helped poor local African communities by plastering houses, laying foundations of a new classroom and climbing the second highest mountain in Africa, Mount Kenya.

5. I take Biology, History, Geography and Law at sixth form. My ambition is to become a lawyer...

6. I have quite a bubbly, loud and confident personality. I enjoy jokes and laughing and making friends even if it involves pushing the barrier and making that first step...

7.  My favourite kind of food is Italian. Pasta, Pizza, the works....

8. My beliefs are very simple: I am open to the idea of God as there has to be something beyond what we see. However, I do not particularly agree to fixate on something. My beliefs act as my own religion.

9. My birth date is: February 27th

10. My motto: Hakuna Matata and EAT SLEEP RAVE REPEAT....


So...one question you might ask is why would you want to follow me? Well... Easy!
I enjoy writing and will be producing a lot of reviews, facts about me, sharing my amazing experiences and also wanting to get your opinion on topics.

Feel free to comment, follow and ask any questions you would like!