Sunday 2 February 2014

Written in the Stars... Part 2

Previously, I posted a blog giving you readers an idea of what my personality is liked based on Greek mythology and cosmology. However, there is more to my personality than just the Pisces. In fact, in Ancient Chinese, astrologically I am known as the Fire Ox. What I find crazy is that these elements (fire and water) are so extremely different yet they have the ability to unite and design my characteristics.


The Fire provides the Ox an energetic and spontaneous personality, a trait quite rare seen in any of the other signs. We visions great things for our future and we are driven to achieve our goals. My aim is to become a lawyer and to strike gold with all my other targets in life e.g. have a family, make lots of friends, make every day count and to travel the world.
However, underneath this hard shell that we wrap ourselves in lies a deep compassion and warmth, much like a glowing flame. Although we have great power like a fire, we can ignite our temper (often short fused) and get blinded easily by the sharp reality and limitations we face in life. As I am stubborn in my nature, I tend to just listen to my heart and dive straight into something even though there is a risk of failure at the end of it.

Our most vital organ is the heart. Again, this reiterates a loving nature to us as well passionate and sensual. This is closely linked to the flames of passion. In order to preserve and support our heart, we must engage in exercise and try to extinguish the stress that cloaks over our lives. In extreme situations, we tend to be very pessimistic and exhausted physically and mentally. This happened to me on several occasions. For example, when I climbed Mount Kenya (5000 metres) and when I took part in my Gold D of E expedition.